All systems come automatically configured with 1 dedicated IP address
If you want additional IP’s, you should fill this form
Company Web address:
Note: By completing and submitting this for to AdelinaHost you hereby certify that you are authorized to
represent the company listed above and that all of the information provided below is accurate and truthful to the best of
your knowledge. You under that IPv4 address space limited and that AdelinaHost is responsible for conserving address space and
that it is utilized efficiently.
1. Provide the server host name:
2. Server’s primary IP address:
3. Current IP address space utilization:
a. Total number of IP address(es) assigned to this server:
b. Total number of IP address(es) actively used by domains on this server:
c. Total number of IP address(es) not actively used by domains on this server:
d. List each currently assigned IP address, how its currently used and by which domain name:
1. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx – www.exampledomain.com – SSL eCommerace site
2. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxy – mail.somedomain.com – mailserver for somedomain.com
Feel free to add additional lines as needed
Note: 80% of your IP space must be utilized before applying for additional allocations.
4. Number of additional IP address requested:
5. Provide detailed information on how these IP addresses will be utilized. You must provide FQDN (fully qualified domain name).
It is not acceptable to provide information such as “I want my sites on different IPs” or “I have multiple customer who want their own IP”: