When you originally signed up for your account, we sent you an email containing your billing area login information. The login information for the billing area is different than your login for your hosting control panel, for security reasons.
The billing login is your email address and billing password.
How to Login
- Visit: https://www.adelinahost.com/whmcs/clientarea.php
- Log in with your email address and billing password.
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your client area / billing area login, please visit https://www.adelinahost.com/whmcs/clientarea.php
There is a link that says “Forgot your password” that you can use to retrieve your password. It will be emailed to the email we have on file for you (typically the one you gave us at sign up).
If you still cannot login:
- Be sure you are using the primary email address (the email you gave us during sign-up).
- Enter your email address in all lowercase.
- Remember that the password is case sensitive. Make sure your caps lock is off.
- Be careful when you copy & paste. It is easy to inadvertently copy extra blank space at the beginning or end of your password.